Until recently, the Drow (or Dark Elves) were almost unheard of - appearing only in quick and short instances. Following the war between the Black Horde and Human Federation/United Galactic Alliance, the Dark Elves rose up to pick of the pieces of the Black Horde. It is under their leadership that the Black Horde is slowly rising to power again - possibly to be even more powerful than they were before.
- +2 DEX, +2 INT, +2 CHA, -2 CON
- Innate Abilities: 1/day Darkness (10 foot area from targeted spot), 1/day Levitation (Up/down, 30 feet/rd), 3/day Fairy Fire (Surrounds enemies in harmless colorful flames, they suffer -1 to AC)
- Darkvision 120'
- Spell Resistance: Drow have a powerful resistance of magic. Whenever a spell is cast at them, their natural resistance may completely negate its effects (Spell Resistance: 11+Dark Elf's Level).
- Drow Sign Language: Silent language that allows for Drow to speak to one another as long as they are within 120 feet of each other/can see each other.
- Sunlight Weakness: Dark Elves have sensitive eyes, and they suffer -1 to all rolls when working in direct daylight.
Elfhunter: Because of a cultural hatred for other elves, dark elves undergo specific training in how to defeat them. Choose a type of elf. When fighting elves of this kind, you gain +1 to attack rolls and benefit of the Improved Critical feat for the weapon you are using. This feat can be taken multiple times.
Drizzt Clone: You have been cloned from one of the greatest Dark Elf swordsmen (and traitors), Drizzt Do'Urden. Character gains +2 to BaB and gains the Ambidexterity feat. Also, the character does not suffer when working in sunlight. Character suffers -1 to Charisma-based checks when dealing with other Dark Elves because of Drizzt's history. Must be taken at character creation.