Overwatch are beings that have undergone extensive modifications including, but not limited to, brain and chest surgery, removal of genitalia, and implantation of various mechanical devices in the throat and around the abdomen.
The procedure turns normal people into super soldiers, with an emphasis on ranged combat. These procedures were largely done against the individuals will by a shadowy group that is largely unknown (or gone).
Without the control of the group, they were free to live as they chose - dealing with their new cybernetic implants and all the benefits and drawbacks that they provide.
While most factions accept Overwatch into their ranks, most Overwatch choose to remain unaffiliated.
- Template: This template is applied on top of a base race.
- Overwatch characters can only be Leader-class, Battle-class, Stealth-class or a Specialized-Class
- Overwatch characters can not have any birthright feats.
- Advanced Artificial Organ'': Overwatch are cyber-enhanced with a package of artificial organs. An Artificial Larynx gives them the ability to communicate with local two-way radios. An Artificial Digestive Tract makes the Overwatch not dependent on food, and instead require a certain saline solution in order to stay healthy (required to drink a liter every 24 hours). It also grants them a +4 saving throw bonus against poison. An Artificial Respiratory Tract grants the Overwatch increased endurance (+2 to CON). An antennae implanted in the skull allows for download of simple data (images, sounds etc) to increase perception of a battlefield. A download to an Overwatch must be initiated by an outside source (the Overwatch can't download new information to themselves). All the organs, except the Larynx are resistant to EMP detonation.
- Overwatch Saline Solution: This product is easily found on most planets (though typically by other names, but easily found) and is all the Overwatch needs to sustain themselves. It also assists the Overwatch in healing if they are injured (slow regeneration. 1 hp/minute for thirty minutes).
- -4 Charisma
- +4 to Ranged Base Attack Bonus
- Immune to Mind Control
- Immune to Fear Effects
- -2 to Willpower Saves
Advanced Weapon Training: Overwatch Characters are trained to use certain weapons. Character gains +4 to BaB and +1 to Critical Hit Range when using chosen weapon. Acceptable weapon types (choose one): Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Automatic Rifle. This feat may only be taken once.
Advanced Explosives Training: Overwatch Characters are trained to use certain weapons. Character gains +4 to BaB and increases accurate range by x1.5 when using certain explosive weapons Acceptable explosive weapon types (choose one): Grenade, Missile Launcher, Flame-Thrower. Character Level 3, Must Not Have Taken 'Advanced Weapons Training' feat. ''This feat may only be taken once.